1. The hybrid three-frequency division structure is composed of the physical pass filter and low-pass filter structure realized by 3D printing, and RC power division group.
2. Adopting ultra-high-precision 3D printing technology effectively avoid the error of complex internal physical filtering structure caused by precision defects.
3. The faceplate is made of medical grade stainless steel by CNC cutting and engraving, and the surface is made of drawing process and combines with 3D printed shell, which makes the whole housing highly aesthetic.
4. Make efficient use of the acoustic characteristics of dynamic driver and balanced armature, ensuring the full-frequency phase consistency while reasonably allocating the working frequency bands of different drivers.
5. The overall design is simple and effective, but the structure is complex and features considerable precision requirements. The complex sound nozzle needs a lot of experiments and modifications to make it reach the finally high index.
[BLESSING2] 1DD+4BA Hybrid in-ear earphone
Impedance: 22Ω@1kHz (±15%)
Frequency response range: 9-37kHz(1/4 Inch Free-field mic, -3dB)
Effective frequency response: 20-20kHz (IEC60318-4)
Sensitivity: 117dB/Vrms @1kHz
Driver: 1DD + 4BA Hybrid
Treble driver: Knowles SWFK
Mids driver: Softears D-MID-A
Bass driver: 10mm paper basin diaphragm dynamic driver
Quality control range: ±1dB @1kHz
Cable connector: 0.78-2Pin
Housing technology: 3D printing of imported medical resin
1. [BLESSING2] earphone * 1
2. LITZ 4N purity oxygen-free copper earphone cable * 1
3. Storage bag * 1
4. Aviation adapter * 1
5. Silicon ear tips * 3 pairs (S, M, L)
6. QC Certificate * 1
7. Manual * 1