1. Blessing 3 continues the physical frequency division framework of previous versions through the use of state-of-the-art 3D printing.
2. Blessing 3 utilizes a new horizontally-opposed double-dynamic bass driver module that delivers higher dynamic range and lower dynamic nonlinear distortion than previous versions.
3. The new scientifically-designed horizontally-opposed double dynamic driver module further demonstrates the advantages of the hybrid earphone in bass dynamics.
4. The frequency division design of Blessing 3 is the result of a long period of repeated experimentation and modification that has resulted in a doubling of the parameters and accuracy of the earlier Blessing 2, and even better acoustic indices.
5. The brand-new Blessing 3 faceplate features an eye-catching interplay of light and shadow, achieved by precision CNC machining followed by meticulous hand-polishing of the esthetically satisfying angular design.
6. The classic hybrid triple-frequency division of the Blessing series is the culmination of MOONDROP’s unparalleled acoustic expertise, backed up by repeated testing in the company’s measurement laboratory, and ensuring high full-band phase consistency.
Model: Blessing3 Hybrid In-ear Monitor
Impedance: 14.8Ω±15% (@1kHz)
Frequency Response: 10Hz-30kHz
Effective Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz (IEC60318-4, -3dB)
THD: [email protected]≤0.5%
Jack: 3.5mm single-ended jack
Housing processing: 3D printing of imported medical resin
Headphone Jack: 0.78-2pin
1. [BLESSING3] earphone * 1
2. 3.5mm silver-plated earphone cable * 1
3. Storage bag * 1
4. Aviation adapter * 1
5. Silicon ear tips * 3 pairs (S, M, L)
6. QC Certificate * 1
7. Manual * 1