1. Aluminum-Magnesium Alloy Dome Composite Diaphragm, High-End Headphone Diaphragm Materials.
2. Alloy Casting Cavity, Ensuring Durability and High-Quality Texture.
3. The nozzle of the CHU II consists of a separate brass CNC component, offering higher precision and density.
4. CHU II incorporates a new generation of replaceable acoustic filters.
5. CHU II was tuned by senior acoustic engineers and audiophiles with rich knowledge and wide experience, and exhibits an excellent frequency response curve in line with the VDSF Target Response.
6. Ultra-low Nonlinear Distortion, Reproduction of Subtle Details.
 VDSF Target Response is a target frequency response curve made based on HRTF of B&K HATS in diffusion field and ideal room preference curve. The closer the frequency response curve measured by headphones under B&K HATS is to the target frequency response curve, it can be roughly regarded that the more the headphones can restore timbre and soundstage imaging in frequency response.
Model: CHU II Dynamic Driver In-ear Headphone
Cavity Material: ZN Alloy
Driver: 10mm High-performance Dynamic Driver
Diaphragm: Aluminum-manesium Alloy Composite Diaphragm
Headphone Jack: 0.78mm-2pin
Plug: 3.5mm Single-ended
Frequency Response: 15Hz - 38kHz
Effective FR: 20Hz - 20kHz (IEC60318-4, -3dB)
lmpedance: 18Ω ± 15% (@1KHz)
THD: THD≤0.5% (@1KHz, 94dB)
1. [CHU II] In-ear Headphone * 1
2. Cable * 1
3. Storage bag * 1
4. Ear-Tips * 3 pais (S, M, L)
5. Manual * 1
6. QC Certificated card * 1
7. Wearing-method Card